Inkjet printing is suitable for
Wide Format :
- Banners, Posters and Billboards
- Advertising Hoardings and Building Wraps
- Portable Display Stands and Roller Banners
- Personalised Mailings and Newsletters
- Individually Targeted Brochures
- Short Run Leaflets with Amended Details
- Stickers and Labels
The Inkjet Printing Process
Droplets of ink are propelled onto the target material. Masses of tiny drops form an image. Plates do not have to be created and digital technology allows personalisation of each sheet.
Advantages of Using Inkjet
- Good for shorter runs or even one off wide format large items
- Set up costs are minimal.
- Easy to make amendments, for example reprinting a leaflet for repeated event on a new date.
- Digitally merged printing can create personalised mailings to whole brochures displaying individual images for each target group.
- Inks can provide different finishes and can be printed on many different media including cloth and glass.